The name “anti-bullying” sounds innocuous, but the bill would have required that Minnesota public schools indoctrinate your children and grandchildren to affirm homosexual marriage and unhealthy sexual behavior. In his veto letter, Gov. Pawlenty wisely asked the Department of Education to review its anti-bullying policy and instruct school districts to enforce it.
Like you, MFC opposes all kinds of bullying. Please join Gov. Pawlenty in making sure your school enforces its anti-bullying policy and teach your children to refrain from all kinds of bullying - including GLBT children. Anti-bullying starts in the home.
CLICK HERE to send an email to Gov. Tim Pawlenty and thank him for vetoing SF 971 or call him at 651-296-3391. Also, thank him for opposing or vetoing the following:
- Marriage and Family Protection Act – A bill to legalize homosexual marriage
- Recognize homosexual marriages performed in other states
- Delete all references of man, woman, husband and wife from Minnesota marriage law
- Legalize homosexual civil unions
- Medical Marijuana - vetoed
- Various domestic partnership bills designed to legalize homosexual marriage
Thank you Governor Pawlenty!